Learn to help others
You’ve seen Matt Paxton & Clutter Cleaner tackle the most challenging houses on A&E’s Hoarders and we’ve been doing the same for families around the United States for years. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to help all the people that reach out to us for help. Because of the growing need for educated cleaners, we are offering 1 day intensive seminars to prepare other companies to work respectfully and appropriately with hoarders, seniors and estate executors.
Comprehensive Hoarding & Extreme Cleaning for Businesses
What does the class cover?
- Understanding hoarding
- Why people hoard
- Picking the right team
- How to communicate effectively with a hoarder
- How to avoid & identify potential challenges from the beginning
- How to keep the hoarder happy
- What to do before and during the clean-up
- The actual clean up & how to adjust your process for a hoarder
- How to keep the house clean AFTER the clean-up
- Hoarding business:
- Insurance, safety and legal concerns
- Pricing options, advertising & partnerships
- Panel sessions include – therapist, inspectors, social workers, hoarders and families of hoarders
Who should take the class?
- Existing businesses wanting to increase their service offerings
- Entrepreneurs that are interesting in learning more about Hoarding to someday launch a new extreme cleaning business
- *NOTE: The one-day seminar will separate into 2 sections throughout the day to maximize time and learning experiences for both groups
What your business will gain:
- Ability to immediately start helping hoarders
- Understanding of how to identify and service to this industry
- Documentation of all items covered in class
- Seminar Attendees will receive Clutter Cleaner sales leads for their specified region for the rest of 2011.
- Attendees will also receive 1 FREE HOUR of help from the Hoarder Hotline
- Network of additional Clutter Cleaner Trusted Partners to partner with long-term
- 8:30am to 5:30pm
- July 30, 2011 – Richmond, VA
- October 15, 2011 – Denver, CO
- $599 per seat
- $399 for 2nd employee from same company
- Limit 2 employees per company per seminar
- Bulk private sessions are available for franchises, please email for details
Clutter Cleaner Hoarding Cleanup Seminar $399-$599
If you would like to learn more about our Clutter Cleaner Hoarding Cleanup Seminar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re ready to get started, please select which seminar you’d like to attend and continue to Paypal.
“Clutter Cleaner & Matt Paxton is the first company we refer to our clients when they need to downsize, de-clutter or move and we have NEVER been disappointed with the results they produce for our clients regardless of the size of the job. The comments we have gotten back from our clients that have use them are exceptional. Clutter cleaner has always exceeded our expectations and have surpassed the expectations of our clients. I would HIGHLY recommend Matt and Clutter Cleaner for any moving, downsizing or de-cluttering job.”
Bill Sweeney – Hallmark Realty Group